I really love how this card turned out. It's so bright and cheery and it could work for so many different occasions. I created the cloudy background using the frosting from the Cupcake Builder punch, and sponging around parts of it with Marina Mist ink. The rest was easy peasy!
- Stamps: Express Yourself (hostess set)
- Natural Composition Specialty - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Marina Mist card stock - 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
- Whisper White card stock - 2 1/2" x 4 1/2" (cut into 1 1/2" x 2 1/2" pieces)
- Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, and Rich Razzleberry card stock.
- Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Marina Mist
- Cupcake Builder Punch (the frosting is used the make the cloudy background)
- Banner Punch (from the Sale-a-Bration catalog)
- Linen Thread
- Sponge Dauber
- Stampin' Dimensionals
It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.