Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Stampin' Toys!

There is a new challenge over at SUO Challenges, to use your new Stampin Up supplies on a card or project. I used items from the new Mini Occasions catalog, and the upcoming Sale-A-Bration catalog on my design team card. I love my new toys!

Some of my inspiration for this card was from a card made by Sera over at Pink Paper Bakery (which she borrowed from Paula Knall). I love that we stampers share the love! I really liked the little hand drawn string. Super easy to do if you use a circle template as a guide. Then just free hand the little bows!

Banner Blast Stampin Up 1

 

Stampin' Supplies:

  • Stamps:

    • Banner Blast (Available Jan 28-March 31, 2014 for FREE with a qualifying order)

    • Perfect Pennants



  • Paper:

    • Coastal Cabana card stock - 5 1/2" X 8 1/2"

    • Very Vanilla card stock - 2 1/2" x 4 3/4"

    • Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper - 3  3/4" x 4 1/4"



  • Ink: So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, and Coastal Cabana

  • Tools and Accessories:

    • Banner Punch (Available Jan 28-March 31, 2014 for FREE with a qualifying order)

    • 1/2" circle punch

    • Rhinestone Basic Jewels

    • Stampin' Dimensionals




 

 

It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

Smiles,


deenasignature

1 comment:

  1. Love the design of this card and the layered sentiment, so crisp and fresh.

    ReplyDelete