Clouds are awesome! Growing up in sunny San Diego, you don't get to see too many of those. I guess the clear blue skies aren't anything to complain about! Now that I live in North Carolina, I get to admire clouds often, even on sunny days!
I am totally enjoying the Cloudy Day embossing folder! I used it several times with the Ronald McDonald House charity stamp set, Moving Forward, and it's also perfect for Up, Up & Away; the stamp set I used here.
Up, Up & Away is a hot air balloon set, that I altered to look like party balloons. I used the matching Stampin' Write Markers to draw a little triangle at the bottom of the hot air balloon image, before cutting it out.
- Stamps: Up, Up & Away (122755 wood/ 122757 clear)
- Real Red card stock (102482) 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Whisper White card stock (100730) 4" x 5 1/4"
- Pool Party (126982)
- Real Red (126949)
- Daffodil Delight (126944)
- Basic Black (126980)
- Whisper White Baker's Twine (124262)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Glue Dots (103683)
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
- Cloudy Day Embossing Folder (127022) *NEW Spring Mini item
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.