I love an impressive gift that takes very little time to make! These were so easy; stamp, emboss, die cut, and snip!
I stamped this snowflake from Festive Flurry, in a variety of inks, onto vellum card stock. I covered the wet ink with Iridescent Ice embossing powder, and heat set it. Then I cut them out with the coordinating Festive Flurry Framelit die and a small circle framelit die (on my Magnetic Platform, for easy positioning!). I snipped one side, from the outside to the inner circle, so it would slip easily onto the stem of the glass.
The glittery embossed snowflakes look pretty nice all on their own, but I wanted a little more sparkle. I die cut the same snowflake out of Silver Glimmer paper, and snipped it the same, to create a little stackable look. I could have attached them to each other, but I loved the way they offset naturally, and that they also have a little motion.
- Stamp Set: Festive Flurry
- Paper: Vellum card stock, and Silver Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Gumball Green, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Coastal Cabana
- Tools & Accessories:
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- Magnetic Platform
- Festive Flurry Framelits dies
- Circles Collection Framelits dies
- Iridescent Ice embossing powder
- Heat Tool
It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.