Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Festive Flurry wine tag

Last week I made some 3D snowflakes for my Festive Flurry holiday banner to put on my chalkboard. Well, I had originally planned on having five snowflakes on my banner, but my banner was a little too large for the chalkboard. Since I had a couple of them left over, I decided to put one of them to good use, on a wine tag!

Festive Flurry wine tag

This went together so fast, since I already had the snowflake made. The snowflakes aren't difficult, but a little time consuming with the hand cut candy canes. (How to make the Festive Flurry snowflakes) The wine tag base is made from the chipboard that comes with a pack of Designer Series Paper. You could use Whisper White card stock, but I thought it might be a little too flimsy. The base is 4" x 12", punched with an 1 3/8" circle punch and scored (I don't have the exact measurement of where I scored it). I added a piece of Melon Mambo paper from the Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper pack, and some Silver Glimmer paper. Done! Simple and fabulous!

Stampin' Supplies:

  • Stamps: Happy Hour

  • Paper:

    • Melon Mambo and Whisper White card stock

    • Silver Glimmer paper

    • Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper

    • White chip board from inside a DSP package.

    • Rhinestone Basic Jewels

    • Hot glue gun

    • Silicone craft sheet




 

The Clearance Rack was updated today! Enjoy up to 80% off of stamps, punches, papers, ribbon, and more! All items on the Clearance Rack are available only while supplies last, so don't wait!

 

 

MyHomeGrownArt Banner_wp-001

 

It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

Smiles,


deenasignature

No comments:

Post a Comment