First, I had to make it extra large, because so many people needed to sign it. The finished card size is 6" x 8 1/2". I used my retired Bigz Serif Alphabet dies to cut these letters from Brushed Silver card stock, and then glued them onto a piece of 3" x 8 1/2" piece of Natural Composition Specialty card stock. I used pewter brads to make the 'metal' letters look like they were riveted onto the 'wood'. Next I trimmed out the top and bottom with 1/4" strips of Basic Black card stock, and then glued it to my card base. I finished the card off with the word sweet, from Fabulous Phrases, on Very Vanilla card stock, and a trinket key (retired SU) added with a couple rolled up glue dots.
I was able to make an extra large envelope using the Envelope Punch Board. I did discover that the score line on the punch board is not long enough to accommodate the larger sizes of card stock. That was a bit frustrating. Fortunately, I have the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, so I was able to finish the score lines on that.
- Stamps: Fabulous Phrases
- Basic Gray card stock - 8 1/2 x 12"; scored at 6" to create a 6" x 8 1/2" card base
- Brushed Silver card stock
- Natural Composition Specialty card stock - 3" x 8 1/2"
- Basic Black card stock - 2 pieces 1/4" x 8 1/2"
- Very Vanilla card stock, scrap
- Ink: Basic Black
- Tools and Accessories:
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- Bigz Serif Essentials Alphabet dies (retired SU)
- Pewter Brads (retired SU)
- Trinket Key (retired SU)
- Linen Thread
- Stampin' Dimensionals (under the Vanilla banner)
It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.