Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Honey-do

The new home card I made, last week, was a hit at my husband's office. My husband asked me if I would make a wedding card for another co-worker. Of course, I said yes! What paper crafter could turn down a honey-do request like that?! Like the last card, I made this extra large, with a 3 panel fold-out section on the inside, to accommodate a lot of good wishes.


Stampin Up Wedding

 

stampin up wedding 2

Stampin' Supplies:

  • Stamps: Mr. & Mrs.

  • Paper:

    • Basic Black card stock - 8 1/2" x 12" (scored and folded at 6", for a 6" x 8 1/2" card base), 3/4" x 5 5/8", and 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" oval frame (inside dimension is 3" x 4") cut from Ovals Collection Framelits.

    • Whisper White card stock - 5 1/4" x 7 3/4", and 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" oval (from Ovals Collection Framelits)

    • Silver Glimmer Paper - 5 3/8" x 7 7/8", and 1 3/4" x 6"



  • Ink: Jet Black StazOn


MyHomeGrownArt Banner_wp-001

 

It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

Smiles,


deenasignature

No comments:

Post a Comment