Thursday, November 21, 2013

Holiday glitter for Pink Paper Bakery

Today is my day to share a delicious paper confection at the Pink Paper Bakery. This card is deliciously sparkly!

'Tis the season for sparkles, right?! I pretty much love anything sparkly, glittery, or shiny (you get the idea). Let's face it, sparkly stuff just makes us happy! Although I do like bling, I don't like a lot of it in one place; I like to balance it out a little.

 

Ornament Keepsakes Stampin Up

I used Silver Glimmer Paper to glam up this card, and balanced it out with a lot of white space. Both of these ornaments are made with Tempting Turquoise ink. The smaller of the two is stamped off first, to lighten up the color. I love that this card is very clean, but still has a lot of impact. You've got to love the power of glitter!

 

Stampin' Supplies:


  • Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes, and Four the Holidays (retired)


  • Paper:



    • Whisper White card stock - 4 1/4" x 11", and 3 1/4" x 5 1/2"


    • Tempting Turquoise card stock - 3/4" x 5 1/2"


    • Silver Glimmer paper - 1" x 5 1/2", plus scraps for ornament tops and strings




  • Ink: Tempting Turquoise


  • Tools and Accessories:



    • Big Shot Die Cutting Machine


    • Holiday Ornaments Framelits dies


    • Scallop Trim Border punch


    • Rhinestone Basic Jewels


    • Stampin' Dimensionals




 

MyHomeGrownArt Banner_wp-001

 

It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

Smiles,


deenasignature

2 comments: