I used my Basic Black Stampin' Write marker to ink up the very outside of the image. I did the same with the carrot nose. I wanted the images to look hand drawn. For the chalkboard background I sponged Whisper White craft ink onto Basic Black card stock, and then stamped the snowflakes in the same ink.
- Stamp Set: Snow Day
- Whisper White card stock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", and 2" x 4"
- Soft Sky card stock - 4" x 5 1/4"
- Basic Black card stock - 3 3/4" x 5"
- Crumb Cake card stock, scrap
- Whisper White craft ink
- Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
- Tools and Accessories:
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- Finishing Touches Edgelits
- 1/8" hole punch
- Baker's Twine
- Linen Thread
- Stampin' Sponges
- Stampin' Dimensionals
It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.