I needed to make a card to share on Pink Paper Bakery today. Jen (fellow baker) popped by my house to borrow a few things. Among those thing were my ornament framelits. A couple hours later, wouldn't you know I couldn't get the coordinating stamp set out of my head! When I'm feeling creative, I just have to go with it, so I hand cut these babies out. It wasn't too bad, since I secretly like doing that anyway, but don't look to closely!
- Stamp Sets: Ornament Keepsakes (128048 wood/ 128051 clear), and Four the Holidays (retired)
- Island Indigo card stock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Whisper White card stock - 4" x 5 1/4", and 3 3/4" x 5"
- Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party, and Smoky Slate
- Tools and Accessories:
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- Holiday Ornament Framelits (127816)
- Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
- 1/8" silver ribbon
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Stampin' Dimensionals
Create with Connie and Mary’s Winter Collection early bird special is still going on! Get four FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas just for the upcoming December Holidays, for only $24.95 (reg $29.95). Visit Connie & Mary’s blog for more details, and check out today's sketch challenge! Too fun!
It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.