Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ornament Keepsakes, still available!

Ornament Keepsakes is a beautiful stamp set from last year's Holiday Mini catalog. Even though it is not shown in the current mini, both the stamp set and the coordinating framelits are still available!

I needed to make a card to share on Pink Paper Bakery today. Jen (fellow baker) popped by my house to borrow a few things. Among those thing were my ornament framelits. A couple hours later, wouldn't you know I couldn't get the coordinating stamp set out of my head! When I'm feeling creative, I just have to go with it, so I hand cut these babies out. It wasn't too bad, since I secretly like doing that anyway, but don't look to closely!

 

Ornament Keepsakes Stampin Up 2

 

Stampin' Supplies:

  • Stamp Sets: Ornament Keepsakes (128048 wood/ 128051 clear), and Four the Holidays (retired)

  • Paper:

    • Island Indigo card stock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"

    • Whisper White card stock - 4" x 5 1/4", and 3 3/4" x 5"



  • Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party, and Smoky Slate

  • Tools and Accessories:

    • Big Shot Die Cutting Machine

    • Holiday Ornament Framelits (127816)

    • Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder

    • 1/8" silver ribbon

    • Rhinestone Basic Jewels

    • Stampin' Dimensionals




 

Create with Connie & Mary Winter Collection 2013


WinterBadge

Create with Connie and Mary’s Winter Collection early bird special is still going on!  Get four FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas just for the upcoming December Holidays, for only $24.95 (reg $29.95). Visit Connie & Mary’s blog for more details, and check out today's sketch challenge! Too fun!

 

MyHomeGrownArt Banner_wp-001

 

It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

Smiles,


deenasignature

6 comments:

  1. Hello Deena - what a lovely card. Simple and very effective. I too love this stamp set. Glad to see you are up and about again. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Angela! I'm happy to be back sharing with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card! This was one stamp that I never used from the set. Time to pull it out and ink it up. You are very creative and do such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much! I'm glad I inspired you to pull out your stamp set!

    ReplyDelete