Saturday, October 12, 2013

Guest Designer for the Winter Collection!

I'm so excited to share with you that I am once again joining Create with Connie and Mary as a guest designer for the Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection! I'm so honored to be a designer among such a talented group!

The Winter Collection is a collection of exclusive downloadable tutorials, from card collections to last minute gift projects. The Early bird special of $24.95 (regular price is $29.95), which is an awesome price for all the exclusive projects you get; less than $1 per project! Hop over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out the full details and see the design team!

My exclusive 3D project (yikes, I can't tell you!) uses the whimsical stamp set Snow Day. I made a card sample for you, to show off just how cute this set is!

Snow Day Stampin Up ccm2

 


I finally got a chance to use the envelope punch board! Isn't my matching envelope cute?! I love how easy it is to use; there is no math involved (which I normally enjoy, but that doesn't make envelope making very quick).

Snow Day Stampin Up ccm1

Stampin' Supplies:

  • Stamp set: Snow Day (131892 wood/ 131895 clear)

  • Paper:

    • Bermuda Bay card stock (131197)- 5" x 10"

    • Silver Glimmer Paper (124005) - 4 3/4" x 4 3/4"

    • Whisper White card stock (100730) - 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"

    • Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper, for the envelope only - (132341)



  • Ink: Bermuda Bay (131171), StaZon Jet Black (101406), Pumpkin Pie (126945), and Smoky Slate (131179)

  • Tools and Accessories:

    • Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)

    • Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder (117335)

    • Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)

    • Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

    • Envelope Punch Board (for the envelope only)




MyHomeGrownArt Banner_wp-001

 

It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

Smiles,


deenasignature


 

10 comments:

  1. Darling card and matching envelope! I love that set and how you did the snowflakes with him! Thanks for being a Guest Designer for Create with Connie and Mary...we are thrilled to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Deena! Your snowman card is delightful and I love the matching envelope, too. The extra bling and sparkle paper are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and matching envelope, I can't wait to get my hands on an envelope punch board to make all those matching envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Yvonne! The Envelope Punch Board is definitely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deena... I love your cute snowman card with matching envelope. The Envelope Punch Board is a "must have" tool, in my opinion.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. I am anxious to see what you did with it for a 3D
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Joyce! I'm excited for you to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card and envelope. I can't wait to see more of your projects. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete