Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fabulous Florets

I had a clean and simple fall flower card in mind, when I sat down to create. I'm not sure I got the fall or simple parts down, but I did good on the clean!

Fabulous Florets stampin up

Although it's difficult to see here, I added a little shading to the flower. I started by stamping my image with Pumpkin Pie. Then I used a Blender Pen with Tangerine Tango ink and shaded in the centers of the petals.

Fabulous Florets flower

Stampin' Supplies:

  • Stamp Sets: Fabulous Florets, and Express Yourself

  • Paper:

    • Whisper White card stock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", and 4" x 5 1/4"

    • I am me Designer Series Paper - 1" x 5 1/4"



  • Ink:

    • Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, and Old Olive ink pads

    • Various Sharpies



  • Tools and Accessories:

    • Pearl Basic Jewels

    • Blender Pen

    • Stampin' Dimensionals




MyHomeGrownArt Banner_wp-001

 

It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

Smiles,


deenasignature

2 comments:

  1. I love this stamp set and your card. I can see the shading on the flower and love that you colored the pearls too. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Terry! I'm glad you are able to see the shading. Some things are so hard to photograph!

    ReplyDelete