I am really liking this set, even though it's tough to get a bright white snowman because of the image design (or maybe I just need to reink my Whisper White craft pad, haha!). I have found that Smoky Slate, Sahara Sand, and even Crumb Cake make great snowmen if you stamp the ink off once or twice first. This snowman is stamped in Crumb Cake, and stamped off twice.
- Stamp set: Snow Day (131892 wood/ 131895 clear)
- Bermuda Bay card stock (131197) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Whisper White card stock (100730) - 2" x 4" (then tear to desired size), plus extra for snowman and pieces
- Season of Style Designer Series Paper (132340) - 4" x 5 1/4"
- Ink: Bermuda Bay (131171), Crumb Cake (126975), Soft Suede (126978), and Pumpkin Pie (126945)
- Linen Thread (104199)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Create with Connie and Mary's Winter Collection early special is still going on! Visit Connie & Mary's blog for details and to see guest designer Deb Currier's FREE card tutorial and blog candy.
It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.