Tuesday, September 3, 2013

In a Flurry

Hi friends! I hope you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! My daughter came home for a couple days (*big grin*), so that really made my weekend. Unfortunately, during our lovely family time, I ended up at the ER with some not-so-fun pain. I'm doing well, but on doctor's orders will have to be taking it easy for a while. My wonderful husband has offered to move all of my stamp stuff downstairs for me. I'm not sure he knows what he would be getting himself into, LOL! I have declined his offer as of right now (I'm pretty sure I can change my mind any time!); simply because I like to work in a functioning environment, and I'm not so sure a pile of unorganized stuff is going to be very functional or relaxing. With that being said, I will try to share some stuff with you, but it probably won't be daily. You do have the option of email updates, though! Subscribe via email, and you won't miss a post!

I made this card last week, and I'm just getting around to sharing it with you. It's kind of a warm country Christmas card, with fabulous torn Washi, and Linen Thread.

Festive-Flurry-Stampin-Up 3

Stampin' Supplies:

  • Stamp Sets: **Festive Flurry (131778 wood/ 131781 clear), and Teeny Tiny Wishes (128748 wood/ 127802 clear)

  • Paper:

    • Cherry Cobbler card stock (119685) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"

    • Whisper White card stock (100730) - 4" x 5 1/4"



  • Ink: Sahara Sand (126976), Early Espresso (126974)

  • Tools and Accessories:

    • Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439)

    • **Festive Flurry Framelit dies (132193)

    • Season of Style Washi tape (132155)

    • Linen Thread (104199)

    • Candy Dots, Brights Collection/ Old Olive (130931)

    • Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)




 

**Purchase the Festive Flurry Bundle (stamp set and framelits), and get a discount!

  • Festive Flurry Bundle wood mount – item#133284

  • Festive Flurry Bundle clear mount – item#133285


Festive Flurry stamp set

 

MyHomeGrownArt Banner_wp-001

 

It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

Smiles,


deenasignature

No comments:

Post a Comment