Thursday, September 26, 2013

Birthday Cake for my love!

Today is my husband's birthday! It's also Pink Paper Bakery share day! Even though I haven't been feeling the greatest, I had to go upstairs to my stamp room and make him a birthday card. I've been on the tired side, so something quick was definitely in order.

Stampin-up-birthday-card


 

The birthday cake stamp is a little on the fancy side (in my opinion), so I tried to bring it over to the party side by adding some fun colored circles. My fellow baker, Jen, made a card last week, using these colors (and this stamp!). I think it turned out pretty cool, so instead of looking for my own color combo, I just grabbed hers! I really wanted to add some bling (really bad!), but my husband isn't really into that. So instead, I went with a simple little Daffodil heart from the Owl Builder punch.

 

Stampin' Supplies:

  • Stamp Sets: Birthday Cake (130390 wood only), Teeny Tiny Wishes (128748 wood/ 127802 clear)

  • Paper:

    • Whisper White card stock (100730) - 4 1/4" x 11"

    • Pacific Point (111350), Raspberry Ripple (126842), Bermuda Bay (131197), and Daffodil Delight (119683) card stock



  • Ink: Jet Black Stazon (101406)

  • Tools and Accessories:

    • 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906)

    • Circles Collection framelits (130911)

    • Owl Builder Punch (for the heart - 118074)

    • Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)




MyHomeGrownArt Banner_wp-001

 

It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

Smiles,


deenasignature

No comments:

Post a Comment