This Halloween card was super quick to make. I started with Gorgeous Grunge, (which could be called Gory Grunge when used for Halloween), and added some Pumpkin Pie splatters and the diagonal line pattern in Basic Black. Then I added the Witches Brew Washi; so easy, rip and stick! If you get it in the wrong place, just peel and restick; it's awesome! Last I stamped the Trick or Treat images from Tags 4 You on a separate piece of Very Vanilla card stock, punched it out with the coordinating Label Bracket punch, and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals. I LOVE coordinating products!!
There is more blog candy over at Create with Connie and Mary!! Woohoo! So skip on over to the blog, and while you are there check out cards by designers Natasha and Debbie!
- Stamps: Tags 4 You (131820 wood/ 131823 clear), and Teeny Tiny Wishes (128748 wood/ 127802 clear)
- Basic Black card stock (121045) – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Very Vanilla card stock (101650) - 4" x 5 1/4", and 3/8" x 2 1/2"
- Ink: Basic Black (126980), Pumpkin Pie (126945)
- Tools and Accessories:
- Witches Brew Designer Series Washi Tape (132156)
- Label Bracket punch (132153)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.