Friday, August 23, 2013

Tags 4 You, and Washi too!

I'm still cooking up Halloween stuff! I'm pretty sure I'm going to be going Halloween crazy from now through the end of October. I think it's funny that my daughter has had the Halloween bug since April! I'm not kidding! She called me in April and said she knew what she was going to be for Halloween, and she started making her costume immediately. She is going to be a galaxy, LOL! She is seriously cute and creative, and I'm sure her galaxy costume is going to be perfect.

Tags-4-You-Stampin-Up 2

This Halloween card was super quick to make. I started with Gorgeous Grunge, (which could be called Gory Grunge when used for Halloween), and added some Pumpkin Pie splatters and the diagonal line pattern in Basic Black. Then I added the Witches Brew Washi; so easy, rip and stick! If you get it in the wrong place, just peel and restick; it's awesome! Last I stamped the Trick or Treat images from Tags 4 You on a separate piece of Very Vanilla card stock, punched it out with the coordinating Label Bracket punch, and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals. I LOVE coordinating products!!
There is more blog candy over at Create with Connie and Mary!! Woohoo! So skip on over to the blog, and while you are there check out cards by designers Natasha and Debbie!
Stampin' Supplies:

  • Stamps: Tags 4 You (131820 wood/ 131823 clear), and Teeny Tiny Wishes (128748 wood/ 127802 clear)

  • Paper:

    • Basic Black card stock (121045) – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″

    • Very Vanilla card stock (101650) - 4" x 5 1/4", and 3/8" x 2 1/2"



  • Ink: Basic Black (126980), Pumpkin Pie (126945)

  • Tools and Accessories:

    • Witches Brew Designer Series Washi Tape (132156)

    • Label Bracket punch (132153)

    • Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)




 

MyHomeGrownArt Banner_wp-001

 

It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

Smiles,


deenasignature


 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I really, really like this card! I especially like the way you put the Washi tape at right angles to each other!
    Sue Erickson
    www.soggystamper.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Washi tape is so amazing and can add just the right amount of color exactly where you need or want it!! I have had my tape peel back up in a few places before. Is there anyway to prevent that from happening on my cards?? Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had that happen to me, and I peel mine up and put it back down, sometimes a few times. Did you try burnishing the Washi with a bone folder?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, just my finger. I will try that next time. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete