I'm so glad Stampin' Up! is selling the Silver and Gold Encore pads again. I love adding some metallic color to my holiday cards. I stamped the large snowflake in the background using the Encore pad. Be aware that these ink pads take a very long time to dry. I simply put clear embossing powder on top of my image and heat set it. That takes care of any mess!
With this card I simply did some layering of the snowflakes and a banner with Stampin' Dimenionals. The two top snowflakes are the same color, Coastal Cabana, but the larger snowflake was stamped off (onto a scratch piece of paper) before stamping onto my Whisper White card stock. The sentiment is from a retired stamp set (Four the Holidays), and is stamped in Bermuda Bay.
- Stamps: **Festive Flurry (131778 wood/ 131781 clear), and Four the Holidays (retired)
- Whisper White card stock (100730) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (card base), 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" (top layer), and 1/2" x 3 1/2" (banner), plus extra for snowflakes.
- Bermuda Bay card stock (131197)- 3 3/8" x 4 3/8"
- Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper (132341) - 2 1/4" x 4"
- Ink: Silver Encore pad (132142), Coastal Cabana (131175), and Bermuda Bay (131171)
- Tools and Accessories:
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439)
- **Festive Flurry framelits (132193)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
**BUNDLE AND SAVE! Purchase the Festive Flurry Bundle, which includes the stamp set and framelits, and save nearly 15%!
- Festive Flurry wood mount bundle (133284)
- Festive Flurry clear mount bundle (133285)
It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.