Friday, August 9, 2013

Sending good thoughts with Magnificent Maple

Hi Friends! Happy Friday!

I'm back again today with another Magnificent Maple leaf and Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper. This card took me very little time to make (well, if you don't count that hand cutting business ☺). I love the simplicity and the soft colors!

I already popped this card in the mail. It's going to my step-dad, who is battling some serious cancer right now. He is a plant and nature lover, so I'm sure he will enjoy this ☺. I will sending many more leafy, flowery, and bird loving cards his way!

 

Magnificent-Maple-stampin-up 2

Stampin' Supplies:

  • Stamps: Magnificent Maple (131868 wood only), Too Kind (130447 wood/ 130450 clear)

  • Paper:

    • Whisper White card stock (100730) - 4 1/4" x 11" (scored at 5 1/2")

    • Soft Sky card stock (131203) - 2 3/4" x 5"

    • Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper (132184) - 3 3/4" x 4 1/4"



  • Ink: Chocolate Chip (126979)

  • Accessories: Early Espresso Linen Thread (123124), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)


 

MyHomeGrownArt Banner_wp-001

 

It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

Smiles,


deenasignature

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth FydenkevezAugust 10, 2013 at 4:18 AM

    This card is so attractive. My order containing the materials to make this card is expected on Tuesday. I can't wait! Thanks for the inspiration. I am praying for your step dad. God is faithful. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Elizabeth! Enjoy your new goodies, and thank you very much for your prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete