Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ribbons and Bows

Ribbons and Bows is our new challenge theme at SUO Challenges. I love ribbon, and I especially love that Stampin' Up!'s ribbon matches the paper! I tied up a pretty little "package" for my SUO Challenges design team card.

Tag-It-Stampin-Up

I two pieces Season of Style Designer Series Paper (1 3/4" x 2" and 2" x 3 1/4"), and staggered them on a piece of 3 3/4" x 5" Whisper White card stock. The I added the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding and the Gumball Green Stitched Ribbon, securing them on the backside with Snail adhesive. I glued the card front onto the Gumball Green card base with Tombo liquid adhesive. I love how strong this adhesive is, and I know I can depend on it to hold all my ribbon in place!

The tag is from the Tag It stamp set, which is this year's Ronald McDonald Charity House set. Three dollars from each Tag It set sold goes to the Ronald McDonald Charity House! I love this stamp set, and I love that there are coordinating Framelits to go with it! I stamped the image in Cherry Cobbler and cut it out with the totally awesome Framelits. I added the tag to my card front with Stampin' Dimensionals, and then tied the ribbon together in a knot and added that with a glue dot; so easy!!

Stampin' Supplies:

  • Stamps: Tag It (130300 wood/ 130303 clear)

  • Paper:

    • Gumball Green card stock (126840) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"

    • Whisper White card stock (100730) - 3 3/4" x 5"

    • Season of Style Designer Series Paper (132340) - 1 piece 1 3/4" x 2"; 1 piece 2" x 3 1/4"



  • Ink: Cherry Cobbler (126966)

  • Tools and Accessories:

    • Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439)

    • Chalk Talk Framelits (129983)

    • Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon (120992)

    • Gumball Green Stitched ribbon (126848)

    • Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)




Tag-It-Stampin-Up set

 

 

Shop Now

It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

Smiles,


deenasignature

No comments:

Post a Comment