I decided to start with my Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper (DSP is always a good place to start!) for inspiration. I pulled out some of the coordinating ink pads (Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango, and Chocolate Chip), and decided to go ahead and ink up the stamp with two of the colors. First I inked up the entire stamp with Starfruit, and then used my sponge daubers to add Tangerine to the edges. After all, one of the best things about fall is the changing colors of the leaves!
I stamped the Maple leaf on my Whisper White card stock, and then added a 1" strip of the complimentary Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper. I finished off the card with a thin strip of Chocolate Chip card stock and some linen thread.
My advice to myself when I first started this card was to just go with it. I have never been a real fan of Summer Starfruit, but I think this card came together nicely! You never know where your creativity is going to take you!
- Stamps: Magnificent Maple (131868 wood), Lots of Thanks (129687 wood/ 129690 clear)
- Whisper White card stock (100730) - 4 1/4" x 11"
- Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper (132184) - 1" x 4 1/4"
- Chocolate Chip card stock (102128) - 1/4" x 4 1/4"
- Ink: Summer Starfruit (126991), Tangerine Tango (126946), and Chocolate Chip (126979)
- Accessories: Linen Thread (104199), and Sponge Daubers (102892)
It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.