Thursday, August 22, 2013

Gorgeous Magnificent Maple

Today is my Pink Paper Bakery share day, woohoo! I love that I get to share my goodies on that fabulous blog! This card isn't necessarily sweet, but maple syrup is sweet. So now you have a connection!


 

Magnificent-Maple-Stampin-Up 3

I used the Magnificent Maple single stamp, from the Holiday Mini, and stamped it repeatedly onto Naturals White card stock, in So Saffron ink. Then I inked up the stamp again, in So Saffron, and randomly sponged Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze onto it, using my Sponge Dauber. A quick huff of hot air (I'm full of that), and then stamped it onto a small piece of Naturals White card stock. Here's the fun part....then I cut it out, by hand. We are getting so spoiled with all those framelits! Before adhering this gorgeous leaf to my card, I sponged the edges with Cajun Craze. The sentiment is from Lots of Thanks, and inked in Soft Suede.

Magnificent-Maple-Stampin-Up 4

Stampin' Supplies:

  • Stamps: Magnificent Maple (131868 wood only), and Lots of Thanks (129687 wood/ 129690 clear)

  • Paper:

    • Cajun Craze card stock (119684) - 4 1/4" x 11 (scored at 5 1/2")

    • Naturals White card stock (102316) - 4" x 5 1/4"



  • Ink: So Saffron (126957), Pumpkin Pie (126945), Cajun Craze (126965), and Soft Suede (126978)

  • Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)


Today, over at Create with Connie and Mary, they are having a challenge! Pop on over to check it out, and have fun by participating! While you are there, check out the details on the Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection subscription. It's one heck of a deal!
MyHomeGrownArt Banner_wp-001

 

It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

Smiles,


deenasignature

No comments:

Post a Comment