My contribution to the Fall Collection is exciting! I can't tell you what it is, but I can tell you that this exclusive project is for my favorite holiday, Halloween!! I chose to work with the Toil & Trouble stamp set. Here is a little preview card for you to enjoy! Be sure to click over to Create with Connie & Mary to see the rest of the guest designers, and their preview projects.
- Stamps: Toil & Trouble (131724 wood/ 131727 clear), and Teeny Tiny Wishes (128748 wood/ 127802 clear)
- Very Vanilla card stock (101650) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", 3 1/4" x 5 1/2" (for background stamp image)
- Witches Brew Designer Series Paper (132185) - 3 1/4" x 5 1/2", and 1" x 4 1/4"
- Tangerine Tango card stock (111349) - 3/8" x 1 3/4"
- StazOn Jet Black (101406)
- Basic Black Stampin' Write marker (100082)
- Brights Collection Stampin' Write markers (131259), Old Olive, Tangerine Tango
- Regals Collection Stampin' Write markers (131262), Crushed Curry
- Tools & Accessories:
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
- Apothecary Accent Framelits (127003)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.