Monday, August 5, 2013

Butterflies and Feel Goods

Woohoo, it's Monday! I know most people don't enjoy Mondays, but I like to look at it like a fresh new week; that usually brings a smile to my face. Do you know what else brings a smile to my face? Butterflies and Feel Goods! I used both on my card share today. I had a special person in mind, when I made this card, and this Feel Goods sentiment is just perfect! It's going to make me feel good to send this card to her!

Feel-Goods-Stampin-Up

Stampin' Supplies:

  • Stamps: Papillon Potpourri (132058 wood/ 123759 clear), and Feel Goods (131916 wood/ 129684 clear)

  • Paper:

    • Bermuda Bay card stock (131197) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"

    • Whisper White card stock (100730) - 4" x 5 1/4"

    • Brights Assorted card stock (131190) - (Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, and Pacific Point)



  • Ink: StazOn Jet Black (101406)

  • Tools: Bitty Butterfly punch (129406)


MyHomeGrownArt Banner_wp-001

 

It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

Smiles,


deenasignature

2 comments:

  1. You must be sending this gorgeous card to yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Cynthia, you are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete