I saw this very cute card layout at a Demonstrator event recently. The card was Christmas themed, but I thought it would be cute with a Bitty Butterfly. A beautifully embellished card doesn't get much easier than this!
First punch the Bitty Butterfly out of a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock. Then turn the Postage Stamp punch upside down, and slide the butterfly punched piece into the punch; center the butterfly before punching. Next glue the Calypso Coral square on top of the 1 3/8" square of Whisper White. Add Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of the punched butterfly piece and adhere on top of the Calypso Coral. Then add the pearls.
Today is the last day for the Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection early bird special! Don't miss the opportunity for exclusive projects and card designs! Today over at Create with Connie and Mary, Connie is offering a free tutorial and blog candy! Hop on over for your chance to win!Stampin' Supplies:
- Express Yourself (130336 wood/ 130339 clear – hostess only set, available with a qualifying order)
- Calypso Coral card stock (122925) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", and 1" square
- Whisper White card stock (100730) - 4" x 5 1/4", and 1 3/8" square
- Ink: Calypso Coral (126983)
- Tools and Accessories:
- Bitty Butterfly punch (129406)
- Postage Stamp punch (122344)
- Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
- Calypso Coral Chevron Ribbon (130018)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.