I used the Petite Pennants Builder punch, my In-Color Designer Paper Stack, and Stampin' Dimensionals to make a whimsical Christmas tree. The trunk is a hand cut Baked Brown Sugar card stock scrap, and the sentiment is from Happy Hour.
This is a super versatile card layout; you could easily switch out the tree for another image! If you need to stamp your image on Whisper White card stock, then switch the top layer and card base colors!
- Happy Hour (sentiment)
- Whisper White card stock - 4 1/4 x 11" (scored at 5 1/2")
- Wild Wasabi card stock - 2 1/4" x 5"
- In-Color Designer Series Paper Stack (2013-2015) - 3 3/4" x 4 1/4", plus scrap
- Pistachio Pudding card stock scrap
- Baked Brown Sugar card stock scrap
- Ink: Basic Black
- Tools and Accessories:
- Petite Pennant Builder punch
- Whisper White Baker's Twine
- Stampin' Dimensionals
It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.