Friday, July 19, 2013

Stampin' Up! Convention, Day 1

Day one was exciting and exhausting! My downline and I (left to right: Alicia, me, Jenny, Jen) started off visiting Stampin' Up!'s home office, which is beautiful inside and out! We wore our awesome Pink Paper Bakery aprons, which others seemed to enjoy too!
stampin-up-convention 2

I love the way the inside of the home office is decorated; creativity around every corner!

Stampin-up-convention 1

 

Stampin-up-convention 4

This 'dining room' was my favorite! I love this chalkboard wall!

Stampin-up-convention 5

This one is my favorite!!!

Stampin-up-convention 6

After touring Stampin' Up!, we visited family (Jenny and I are so lucky to have family who lives here!), did some shopping, ate some delicious sandwiches, and then headed back to the convention center for the opening ceremony. Ryan Innes, from The Voice, sang our new theme song; he has an awesome voice!

We received this fabulous backpack, full of make-n-takes, and stamp sets! Besides the fabulous Shellie, Ronald McDonald joined us, and touched us all with a story about a little girl from the Ronald McDonald House Charity. It's so neat that Stampin' Up! has made such a wonderful difference with this charity, donating over a million dollars, in the last decade. The Ronald McDonald House Charity is just one of the many charities SU has helped. My downline and I are looking forward to the service project we will be participating in while we are here; making birthday packages for over a thousand children at the local children's hospital.

stampin-up-convention-bag

I did take some time to swap cards! Here are a few swaps I received, in exchange for my Backyard Basics card.

[caption id="attachment_882" align="aligncenter" width="500"]stampin-up-convention 8 Made by Fran Trischetta, Franklin Park NJ[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_883" align="aligncenter" width="410"]stampin-up-convention 9 Made by AnnMarie Lonas, Coram NY[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_881" align="aligncenter" width="410"]Stampin-up-convention 7 Made by Pearl Robb, Pasadena TX[/caption]

Come back to see more photos and hear about day two!!


It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

Smiles,


deenasignature

No comments:

Post a Comment