Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Postage Collection and convention message!

The new challenge theme at SUO Challenges this week is get well soon. It's also not too late to join us for the last card challenge, your favorite accessories!

This is my design team sample for the latest challenge. I love the little images from the new hostess set, Postage Collection! I spent a little time cutting out these tiny little Tempting Turquoise umbrellas, but I love the way this card turned out; totally worth it!!! I'm diggin' this color combo too; all the colors are from the Brights Collection...Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, and Daffodil Delight. Besides the fussy cutting, the rest of the card went together pretty quickly.Postage-Collection Stampin-up 1

 

Stampin' Supplies:

  • Stamp Sets: Postage Collection (hostess only set, available with a qualifying order), and Delightful Dozen

  • Paper:

    • Pacific Point card stock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"

    • Whisper White card stock - 1 1/2" x 4 3/4"

    • Tempting Turquoise card stock - 1" x 4 3/4"

    • Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper - 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"



  • Ink: Tempting Turquoise, and Pacific Point

  • Tools and Accessories:

    • Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch

    • Candy Dots, Brights Collection

    • Stampin' Dimensionals




 

I'm super excited!!!! Tomorrow I will be traveling with 3 of my Friends Ferubber (and bakers from the Pink Paper Bakery), to Stampin' Up!'s convention in Salt Lake City! )We will be missing our other 'baker', Sera, but she will be enjoying a cruise, so I'm excited for her as well.) Like a lot of convention goers, we are going to geek it out! We will be sporting pink aprons, proudly displayed with a Pink Paper Bakery 'logo'! We could have worn baker's hats, but we chose to be a little more classy ;).

pink-paper-bakery 1

The logo is an iron on transfer, that I created in My Digital Studio! I love that digital program! Jen popped over to my house, and helped me take on the task of printing and ironing these babies on! We think they turned out pretty darn cute, and can't wait to be proud paper crafting geeks at convention!

pink-paper-bakery 2

Make sure to check back, or subscribe to the email feed, to get updates on convention! I can't wait to share some of the fun with you!

 

Shop Now

It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

Smiles,


deenasignature

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time at convention!! I will be checking back often for updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cynthia! The meat of convention doesn't start until Thursday night, so be sure to check back over the next few days!

    ReplyDelete