This week's challenge at SUO Challenges is to use your favorite accessory. Honestly, all the Stampin' Up! accessories are my favorite, LOL! I'm not sure that I could ever pick just one, but I have been in love with Washi tape lately, so I'm going with that (for today anyway). What's yours? Share with us at SUO Challenges!
So, one of the biggest reasons I love Washi (besides the fact that is beautiful!), is that it's forgiving! I had a plan of exactly where I was going to place my tape, got side-tracked (my husband doesn't call my side-track Sally for nothing), and stuck it in the wrong place. Normally I would have been a little upset with myself, but I'll I could do was smile, and peel the tape off and stick it right back down, where I should have stuck it in the first place! Whew!
Have you seen the What to Washi online class that Stampin' Up! is offering? Check it out!
I used the new Flower Shop stamp set with the coordinating Pansy punch, to make this super quick, clean and simple card. The flowers are stamped with Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, and Strawberry Slush ink, punched out, and popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals. Cute, cute!
- Stamps: Flower Shop (130939 wood/ 130942 clear), and Express Yourself (130336 wood/ 130339 clear - hostess only set, available with a qualifying order)
- Paper: Whisper White card stock (100730) - 4 1/4" x 11, scored at 5 1/2"
- Ink: Daffodil Delight (126944), Island Indigo (126986), and Strawberry Slush (131178)
- Tools and Accessories:
- Gingham Garden Washi tape (131269)
- Pansy Punch (130697)
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.