Friday, July 12, 2013

Easy, elegant, and quick!

Woohoo, it's Friday! We get to see family this weekend, which is a special treat for us. I hope you enjoy your weekend as much as I know I will enjoy mine.

Today I'm sharing a super quick card using Everything Eleanor and Backyard Basics. I love the elegance of Everything Eleanor, and this swirl stamp can almost stand alone, it's so pretty! I jazzed it up with a butterfly (I had laying around) from Backyard Basics, and some rhinestones. The butterfly is stamped in StazOn ink, and colored in very lightly with an Aqua Painter and Strawberry Slush ink.

Everything-Eleanor stampin up 1

Everything-Eleanor stampin-up 2

Stampin' Supplies:

  • Stamp Sets: Everything Eleanor, and Backyard Basics

  • Paper: Whisper White card stock - 4 1/4" x 11", and 4" x 5 1/4"

  • Ink: Basic Black, Stazon Jet Black, and Strawberry Slush

  • Tools and Accessories:

    • Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine

    • Backyard Basics Framelits

    • Aqua Painter

    • Rhinestone Basic Jewels

    • Stampin' Dimensionals




Shop Now

It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

Smiles,


deenasignature

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Lovely and striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I love the simple elegance of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really classy card, simple yet elegant - can't wait to try it. I might use my butterfly dies as I don't have the butterfly stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Diana! A butterfly die would work perfectly!

    ReplyDelete