I started by using my circle framelits (2 3/8" circle), on the top layer, and then paper piercing the edge to give it some interest. At that point I had no idea what I wanted to do, except fill the circle with an image. I grabbed the piece of card stock and started looking at my sets, seeing what would fit best inside the circle. When I came to the "never underestimate the power of two" sentiment, from Yippee Skippee, I knew immediately that I would be embellishing this card with drinks from Happy Hour! I thought it was funny, and Facetimed my sister (also a demo), and she had the idea that I should first have the two drinks and then finish the card (LOL!). Since the power of two drinks for me is about the equivalent of four (or more!) to someone else, I decided to not go in that direction!
- Stamp Sets: Happy Hour (132013 wood/ 126642 clear), and Yippee Skippee (131341 wood/ 131344)
- Coastal Cabana card stock (131297) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Whisper White card stock (100730) - 3" x 5 1/2" and 2 3/4" x 3 1/2" (underneath layer)
- Strawberry Slush card stock (131295) - 3/4" x 5 1/2"
- Silver Glimmer paper - (124005) 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Ink: Strawberry Slush (131178), Coastal Cabana (131175), and Basic Black (126980)
- Tools and Accessories:
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
- Circles Collection Framelits (130911: approx. 2 3/8" size)
- Paper Piercing Tool (126189)
- Stampin' Pierce Mat (126199)
- Essentials paper piercing pack (126187)
- Scallop Edge Border punch (119882)
- Dazzling Diamonds glitter (102023)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
It’s my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.