Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Yippee Skippee

I love new, fun, sentiment stamp set, Yippee Skippee! This sentiment, 'You can never have too much happy', is how I live my life. I try to fill my life with as much happy as I can, and my daily goal is to make people smile!

Create with Connie and Mary has a simple, yet challenging (for me!) card layout this week. Since I love a challenge, I decided to go for it.
CCMC255


 
The idea of duplicating the word happy came from a sample in the Stampin' Up! catalog. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig, and Stampin' Write markers to ink up, and repeat the word happy in several different colors.

Stampin' Supplies:
  • Stamps: Yippee Skippee (131341 wood/ 131344 clear)
  • Paper:
    • Island Indigo card stock (122923) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
    • Whisper White card stock (100730) - 2 1/4" x 4 3/4"
    • Quatrefancy Designer Series Paper (130141) - 3 1/4" x 4 3/4"
  • Stampin' Write Markers:
    • Island Indigo - Regals Collection (131262)
    • Daffodil Delight (119677)
    • Pumpkin Pie (105115)
    • Pool Party - Subtles Collection (131263)
    • Strawberry Sluch - In-Color Collection, 2013/2015 (131260)
  • Tools and Accessories:
    • Elegant Butterfly punch (127526)
    • Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)

It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.


7 comments:

  1. What a fun (happy) card! :) I love how you duplicated the word happy multiple times in multiple colors. And I like how you added Rhinestones instead of pearls to the butterfly. Gotta love bling! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card sis! Love all those happy's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a HAPPY card! I totally love it!! Great colors and I love the butterfly! Butterflies make me happy - lol! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a happy card!! I love all the happy colors in the dsp and how you've carried them over to the sentiment! Duplicating the "happy" is perfect for this sketch and also the sentiment! Thanks for joining us for the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...I totally LOVE the way you did your sentiment on this...FABULOUS in all the colors! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create wit Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rainbow of colors in your sentiment! Thanks for joining us in the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how fun! I love the way you changed the colors on the "happy" and stamped that over and over. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete