First I stamped the dahlia, several times, with Versamark ink onto Strawberry Slush card stock. Then I sprinkled on clear embossing powder, and heat set it. I stamped the image again, this time on Whisper White card stock, with Strawberry Slush ink. I used a Blender Pen to pick up ink from the lid of my ink pad, and outlined the outside of the flower, very lightly. The sentiment is from Four You.
- Stamps: Regarding Dahlias (130324 wood/ 130327 clear), and Four You (130535 wood/ 130538 clear)
- Strawberry Slush card stock (131295) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Whisper White card stock (100730) - 3" x 4 1/4"
- Ink: Strawberry Slush (131178), Versamark (102283)
- Tools and Accessories:
- Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder (109130)
- Heat Tool (129053)
- Embossing Buddy (103083)
- Blender Pen (102845)
- Corner Rounder punch (119871)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.