Monday, June 17, 2013

Stippled Blossoms, thinking of you

Stippled Blossoms is a stamp set that I always passed by in the catalog. I had a couple of customers purchase the set, and so I got to see it first hand, and that's all it took! Now, I own this set that is full of beautiful roses!

I used the card layout from Freshly Made Sketches as a starter point for this card. It didn't take long for my design to come together, once I had stamped the large roses and hand cut them.


I love how so many of Stampin' Up! ink colors are complimentary! The colors I used here are Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe.


Stampin' Supplies:
  • Stamps: Stippled Blossoms (132076 wood/ 126747 clear) and Express Yourself (130336 wood/ 130339 clear; hostess only set)
  • Paper:
    • Whisper White card stock (100730) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", and 3 1/4" x 4 1/4"
    • Calypso Coral card stock (122925) - 3 3/8" x 4 3/8"
    • Designer Series Paper Stack, In-Color, Crisp Cantaloupe (130136) - 2 1/4" x 4"
  • Ink: Calypso Coral (126983), Crisp Cantaloupe (131176), and Pear Pizzazz (131180)
  • Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)




It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the roses in coral! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the combo of colors that you chose, and the DSP is perfect, too. Those flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color scheme! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete