Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Flowering Flourishes wedding

I love being a part of the design team at SUO Challenges. This week's challenge theme is wedding! Pop over to the SUO Challenge blog and share your wedding creation with us!

 
I used this same layout last week with the Pleasant Poppies background stamp. I love clean and simple cards, and this layout is so easy! You could even leave off the extra layers if you wanted. Personally, I really like a framed look.
 
To make this card, stamp your focal image, and using a ruler (grid rulers are my fave!), draw a border around the perimeter of the card, starting and stopping at the image. I used a 1/2" border here.
 
I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the flourish image and the sentiment. Believe it or not, I have let some of the perfectionist in me go, but this girl's gotta have perfect placement!
 
 
 
Stampin' Materials:
  • Stamps: Flowering Flourishes (131998 wood/ 126367 clear), and Express Yourself (new hostess set, available with a qualifying order - item# 130336 wood/ 130339 clear)
  • Paper:
    • Whisper White card stock (100730) - 4 1/4" x 11" (score at 5 1/2"), and 3 3/4" x 5"
    • Basic Black card stock (121045) - 3 7/8"" x 5 1/8"
  • Ink:
    • Basic Black (126980)
    • Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker (100082)
  • Tools and Accessories:
    • Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309)
    • Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
    • Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
    • Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
       
Flowering Flourishes
 

It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Deena! Now I really need this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so simple and elegant! I love what you did with this stamp set for the Wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you framed your flourish! You've sold me on getting this set! Great job with the SUO Wedding Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deena----

    Love the elegance and simplicity of this card. It really speaks to me! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete