Snowflake Soiree is, thankfully, one of six Christmas stamp sets that is still available (although not shown in the new catalog). I stamped Soft Sky and Island Indigo snowflakes onto Whisper White card stock, and trimmed it out with Glimmer Paper, a Faceted button, and rhinestones.
- Stamps: Snowflake Soiree (127922 wood/ 127925 clear), and Four the Holidays (retired)
- Soft Sky card stock (131203) 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Whisper White card stock (100730) 3 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Island Indigo card stock (122923) - 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Silver Glimmer Paper (124005) - 3/4" x 5 1/2" (punch then trim to thin strip)
- Ink: Soft Sky (131181) and Island Indigo (126986)
- Tools and Accessories:
- Scallop Edge Border punch (119882)
- Baker's Twine, Whisper White (124262)
- Faceted Buttons (127555)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.