I'm on a CASE roll! Yesterday I CASEd the Memorable Moments card on Pg 134 of the new caty. Today I CASEd this card from the Stampin' Success magazine (a magazine for Stampin' Up! Demos). I love the option to copy a card, because let's face it, unfortunately creativity doesn't always flow.
In the Stampin' Success magazine, this card was made with Bermuda Bay, and a different cake image. I just got this Birthday Cake stamp delivered to me today! Perfect timing!!
I used a variety of Stampin' Write markers to get this ombre effect; Melon Mambo, Strawberry Slush, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Blushing Bride. The new Candy Dots, which are freakin' awesome, and SO much better than brads! No worries about punching holes, perfectly spaced apart, these dots have an adhesive back!
- Stamps: Birthday Cake (130390)
- Strawberry Slush card stock (131295) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", and 4" x 5 1/4"
- Whisper White card stock (100730) - 2" x 4" (corners snipped, 1/2" down, 1/2" across)
- New In-Color Collection (131260)
- Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe
- Brights Collection (131259)
- Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo,
- Subtles Collection (131263)
- Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439)
- Stripes embossing folder (123128)
- 1/2" Circle punch (119869)
- 1/8" hole punch (non- SU)
- Whisper White Baker's Twine
- Candy Dots, Subtles Collection (130933 - I used Calypso Coral)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.