Side note: If you haven't noticed, I have a thing for Strawberry Slush! I love pink; I guess it kind of falls in the pink category.
This card was so quick to make, and I didn't have to cut out the butterfly! I have to admit, I need to work on my coloring techniques. I used the Aquapainter here, with Strawberry Slush ink.
- Stamps: *Backyard Basics (129255 wood/ 129258 clear), and Express Yourself (130336 wood/ 130339 clear, available only with a qualifying order)
- Basic Gray card stock (121044) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Whisper White card stock (100730) - 3" x 5 1/4"
- Quatrefancy Designer Series Paper (130141) - 1 1/4" x 5 1/4"
- StazOn Jet Black (101406)
- Strawberry Slush (131178)
- Tools & Accessories:
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439)
- *Backyard Basics framelits (129380)
- Aquapainter (103954)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Wood mount: 132729
- Clear mount: 132728
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.