I CASEd this card from Michelle Short from the Card Grotto, who made a very similar card with non-Stampin' Up! supplies.
I stamped the butterflies in StazOn ink, and colored them in using Blender Pens. For the two plain butterflies, I colored their wing tips with Basic Gray; the other I colored with Coastal Cabana and Pistachio Pudding.
- Stamps: *Backyard Basics (129255 wood/ 129258 clear), and Really Good Greetings (130330 wood/ 130333)
- Paper: Whisper White card stock (100730) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", and 4" x 5 1/4"
- StazOn Jet Black (101406)
- Basic Gray (126981)
- Coastal Cabana (131175)
- Pistachio Pudding (131177)
- Tools and Accessories:
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
- *Backyard Basics framelits (129380)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
- Blender Pens (102845)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Wood mount: 132729
- Clear mount: 132728
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.