Tuesday, May 21, 2013

SUO Challenge: Favorite Retiring Set

We have a new challenge at SUO Challenges, starting today! The challenge theme is your favorite retiring stamp set. Be sure to join us for some fun!

When the retiring list came out, I was fearful for the stamps sets I would be giving up (of course if I love it, I hold onto it, but I don't have room to keep everything!). Fortunately my stamp collection didn't take to hard of a hit. Aviary is one of my favorite sets that will be retiring.

The card I made, today, for the SUO Challenge blog, features Aviary, but also contains several other retiring products; A Word for You stamp set, the Lucky Limeade card stock (my favorite green!), and the International Bazaar DSP!

Although I'm sad to see these go, I'm looking forward to refreshing my collection!

It may be hard to tell from this photo, but  the small bird cage is hand cut and popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals. I also separated the Whisper White layers with Dimensionals.

Make sure you check out the retiring lists, so you don't miss out on those items you always wanted!


Stampin' Materials:
  • Stamps: Aviary (116956 wood/ 120462 clear)  ) and A Word for You (117032 wood/ 120528 clear)
  • Paper:
    • Lucky Limeade card stock (122926) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
    • Whisper White card stock (100730) - 2 3/4" x 3 3/4", 3" x 4", and 3/4" x 3"
    • International Bazaar Designer Series Paper (126920) - 1 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • Ink: Basic Black (126980) and Tempting Turquoise (126952)
  • Tools and Accessories:
    • 1" (119868) and 1 1/4" (119861) Circle Punch
    • Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)



It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

3 comments:

  1. This is simply adorable! Love the popped up cage and the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I agree with Jen- adorable!! Love the sets that you have chosen to highlight along with the DSP panel- great job!! So happy to be able to design along with you at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete