Friday, May 3, 2013

Still Lovin' Tea Shoppe

I'm really in denial about this set leaving Stampin' Up!'s catalog! It's so pretty! I thought it would be a fun set to use for this week's color challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary. These colors are so sweet together, and after seeing the beautiful cards made by their design team, I knew I had to jump in on this challenge.

2013 Thursday Challenges-013



The teacup is inked up with Basic Gray and Calypso Coral markers, stamped onto Whisper White card stock, and then hand cut. Once I got passed that, it was smooth sailing!
 
I added some soon to be retiring Designer Series Paper, a Pool Party scallop edge, and some cute little flowers from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (so glad that's staying!). So cute! I'm in love with my own card!
 
 
Stampin' Materials:
  • Stamps: Tea Shoppe (125545 wood/ 125547 clear)
  • Paper:
    • Basic Gray card stock (121044) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
    • Whisper White card stock (100730) - 4" x 5 1/4", plus extra for the teacup
    • Pool Party card stock (122924) - 1" x 4 3/4"
    • Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (129311) - 3/4" x 4 3/4"
    • Neutrals Paper Stack (117157) - 1/2" x 3 1/4"
  • Ink:
    • Calypso Coral (123002 - In-color collection) and Basic Gray(119703 - Neutrals collection) Stampin' Write Markers
    • Pool Party Classic Ink (126982)
  • Tools and Accessories:
    • Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309)
    • Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402)
    • Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
    • 1/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon (retired)
    • Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
 
 It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

9 comments:

  1. OOOOOhhhh!! Love the teacup stamped in grey with the coral! So beautiful! I, too, will miss this set! Love these images! Great layout, too! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Deb! I had fun playing along!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this set!!!!!! Thank you for sharing your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I am going to miss this set! Those little punched flowers are so dainty and give the perfect finishing touch to your card! Thanks for joining us in the color challenge this week at Create with Connie & Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card turned out beautiful!! I love how you colored the tea cup, the grey and coral look wonderful together. Thanks so much for joining us for the color challenge this week Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfectly frilly and feminine card! Beautiful coloring on the cup and wonderful details! Love the tiny flower accents! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how super sweet! I love how you did the cup and overall layout has so many great details but still a clean look! Thanks for playing along in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to use this stamp set Deena, going to miss it and so are some of my "tea" customers! Sorry I'm late commenting, catching up from vacation! Thanks for joining Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete