Thursday, May 16, 2013

Quatrefancy Sneak Peek

Happy Pink Paper Bakery day! Today I'm sharing a sneak peek with you, and with readers over at the Pink Paper Bakery. I'm so happy to be part of the bakery!

There is a fun new design suite in the new 2013/2014 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog, called Quatrefancy. The suite includes stamps, Designer Series Paper, a coordinating punch, and an embossing folder! I am in love with the Designer Series Paper from this suite, which just happens to be called Quatrefancy!
 
 
I wanted to showcase the Quatrefancy Designer Series Paper on this card, so I used the new Mosaic punch to punch out some of the patterns. If you like bright and fun colors, like I do, then you are going to LOVE this paper! The colors in this DSP are Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, and Strawberry Slush. Here is a close up...oh so pretty!



I'm happy to share with you that the Feel Goods stamp set and Bitty Butterfly punch are carrying over into the new catalog.
Stampin' Supplies:
  • Stamps: Feel Goods (131916 wood/ 129684 clear)
  • Paper:
    • Island Indigo card stock (122923) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
    • Whisper White card stock (100730) - 4" x 5 1/4"
    • Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper (130141 - available May 31)
  • Ink: Basic Black (126980)
  • Tools and Accessories:
    • Mosaic Punch (131267)
    • Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406)
    • Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
 


It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment