I used Soft Sky (a new Subtles family color), with the Square Lattice embossing folder, for the background. This embossing folder 'shrinks' your card stock piece size because of the amount of embossing it does. Because that happens, I like to emboss a larger piece first, and then cut it to the proper size.
- Stamps: Summer Afternoon, and Sweet Essentials (132085 wood/ 126475 clear)
- Whisper White card stock (100730) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", and 5/8" x 3 7/8"
- Soft Sky card stock - 3 3/4" x 5 1/2" (First, cut a little longer and then trim to finished size, if you are embossing with the Square Lattice folder)
- Sahara Sand card stock - 3" x 4 3/4", and 3 1/4" x 5"
- So Saffron and Island Indigo card stock - scrap for butterfly
- Jet Black StazOn, and Island Indigo
- Daffodil Delight (119677), Lucky Limeade (retiring), and Sahara Sand (131261 - Neutrals Collection) Stampin' Write Markers
- Tools and Accessories:
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
- Square Lattice embossing folder (119976)
- Beautiful Wings Embosslit (118138)
- Brights Collection Designer Buttons (retiring)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.