Saturday, May 11, 2013

Men are Simple

Guys are simple, right? So is this card layout, and it's perfect for almost any occasion! However, you should probably change the sentiment ;-)

I used the Print Poetry Designer Series paper stack for color inspiration. I have a confession...Summer Starfruit is not my favorite color, in fact I named it Summer Pukefruit when I first saw it. Isn't it funny how things grow on us?! Pukefruit isn't so gross anymore! In fact, I kind of like it! That doesn't mean I'm going to stop calling it Summer Pukefruit; it is now burned into my warped little mind.

 
Tip: To align the brads, use the paper piercing tool and template.
 
 
Stampin' Materials:
  • Stamps: Something to Celebrate (retired)
  • Paper:
    • Crumb Cake card stock (120953) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
    • Midnight Muse card stock (126843) - 4" x 5 1/4"
    • Very Vanilla card stock (101650) - 3 3/8" x 4 1/2", and 5/8" x 3 1/2"
    • 1" circles punched from Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit (126839), Midnight Muse, Marina Mist (119682), and Poetry Print Designer Series Paper (129312 - from the Spring Mini)
  • Ink: Midnight Muse (126860)
  • Tools and Accessories:
    • 1" Circle Punch (119868)
    • Silver Mini Brads (122941)
    • Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
 

 
 
The circle punch card is one of four designs we will be making at next week's 'Make it Masculine' card class. If you live in the area, join us! See my calendar of events for details.




It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment