Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Exciting News!

I am thrilled to announced that I was invited, and now have offically joined the SU Only Challenges design team! I'm so honored to be a part of such a talented group of stampers. If you have never checked out the SU Only Challenge blog, you should pop over and take a look. I absolutely love the challenges! They are based on themes, and are for Stampin' Up! products only (hence the name).

SU Only's new challenge theme, starting today, is Butterflies. I just happen to love butterflies, so I was excited to jump in on this week, and show my clean and simple style.

Join us for this challenge! I'd love to see your butterfly themed card or project!



Stampin' Materials:
  • Stamps: Papillon Potpourri (123757 wood/ 123759 clear), Sweet Essentials (126455 wood/ 126457 clear)
  • Paper:
    • Very Vanilla card stock (101650) - 4 1/4" x 11" (scored at 5 1/2")
    • Rose Red card stock (102544) - 1 1/8" x 4 1/4"
    • Print Poetry Designer Series Paper (129312) - 1" x 4 1/4"
  • Ink:
    • Rose Red (126954), Melon Mambo (126948), and Summer Starfruit (126991)
  • Tools and Accessories:
    • Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526)
    • Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406)
    • Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)


 
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.


3 comments:

  1. Congrats Girl!!

    Beautiful Card!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great CAS Card for the Butterfly Challenge!! So thrilled to have you as part of the SUO Design Team and look forward to designing with you in the future :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete