I'm trying to use up my Print Poetry Designer Series paper, so I don't feel so bad when I order all the new stuff! While flipping through the little paper stack, I came across this Midnight Muse floral print, and Everything Eleanor popped into my head. I pulled it off my shelf, and was thrilled that the flowers matched perfectly!
To make the tag, I started with a piece of 1 1/2" x 3 1/2" Very Vanilla card stock. I made a mark (on the backside) 3/8" in, from each corner, and 3/4" down, from each corner. Then I used my paper snips to cut off the corners. Next, I glued on a 1/2" circle using my 2-way Glue Pen (this is the least messy way!), and let it sit for a couple minutes before punching a hole with my 1/8" hole punch.
- Everything Eleanor (124162 wood/ 124164 clear)
- Papillon Potpourri (123757 wood/ 123759 clear)
- Memorable Moments (126680 wood/ 126682 clear)
- Midnight Muse card stock (126843) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Print Poetry Designer Series Paper (129312) - 4" x 5 1/4"
- Very Vanilla card stock (101650) -3 5/8" x 4 7/8", and 1 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- Ink: Midnight Muse (126860), and Crumb Cake (126975)
- Tools and Accessories:
- 1/2" Circle Punch (119869)
- 1/8" Hole Punch (non-SU)
- Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406)
- Linen Thread (104199)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
|Everything Eleanor (click to enlarge)|
|Papillon Potpourri (click to enlarge)|
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.