Apparently I loved this card, because I just came across it in an old card box. I can think of several people I could give this to, so maybe it's time I let the card go. I just love these turtles!!! Unrelated to turtles... I'm so excited we are getting Bermuda Bay back in the color collection!
Some of you who have been following me for a while may remember this card, but I thought I'd share the how-to with those who hadn't seen it.
The turtle shells are two of the circles, from Circle Circus, stamped with Soft Suede ink onto Basic Gray card stock, and punched out with 1" and 1 3/8" circle punches. The legs are from Stampin' Up!'s retired Heart to Heart punch. I cut stamped the hearts, with Versamark ink, with one of the images from Circle Circus, and then cut them in half, and adhered them to the back of the shell. The heads are from the Word Window punch.
|Stampin' Up! Heart to Heart punch (retired)|
|Circle Circus stamp set (available through June 3, 2013)|
- Stamp Sets: Circle Circus (115778 wood/ 127784 clear), and Embrace Life (sentiment - retired)
- Crumb Cake card stock (120953) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", and 1 1/2" x 5" (tear edge)
- Soft Suede card stock (115318) - 4" x 5 1/4", scrap for turtle parts
- Bermuda Bay card stock (131197 - available May 31) - 3 3/4" x 5" (tear edge)
- Basic Gray card stock (121044) - scrap for circles
- Ink: Soft Suede (126978), Versamark (102283)
- Tools & Accessories:
- 1" (119868) and 1 3/8" (119860) circle punches
- Heart to Heart punch (retired)
- Word Window punch (119857)
- Stampin' Sponges (101610)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.