Today's card is a make-it-in-five-minutes card. Sometimes you just want to crank out a cute little something to let someone know they are on your mind. This is one of those super quick cards, that still gets a good cuteness rating. A little stamping, quick punching with a coordinating punch, glue it all down (don't forget the Dimensionals!), and it's done!
Lots of Dimensionals here, between the flower and leaf layers.
The Mixed Bunch stamp set and coordinating punch will carry over to the new 2013/2014 Stampin' Up! catalog, but unfortunately the Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper will not.
- Stamps: Mixed Bunch (125535 wood/ 125537 clear), and Sweet Essentials (126455 wood/ 126457 clear)
- Whisper White card stock (100730) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Island Indigo card stock (122923) - 1 1/8" x 4 1/4"
- Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper (125409) - 1" x 4 1/4"
- Lucky Limeade card stock scraps (122926)
- Island Indigo (126986)
- Daffodil Delight (126944)
- Tools and Accessories:
- Blossom Punch (125603)
- 1 1/4" Circle Punch (119861)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
|Mixed Bunch (Click to enlarge)|