The Honeycomb embossing folder was talking to me for the second day in a row (probably because I never put it away ☺). I guess that was a good thing, because I love the way it looks on this card. Collage Curios just happened to be parked next to me too, so I stamped some bees in the honeycomb with Versamark ink.
- Stamps: Fabulous Florets (123025 wood/ 123027 clear); Collage Curios (129099 wood/ 129102 clear)
- Very Vanilla card stock (101650) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", and 2" x 4 1/2"
- Calypso Coral card stock (122925) - 4" x 5 1/2"
- Lucky Limeade card stock (122926) - 3/4" x 4"
- Lucky Limeade (126984)
- Calypso Coral (126983)
- Versamark (102283)
- Tools and Accessories:
- 1/8" Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon (119256)
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
- Honeycomb Embossing Folder (129378)
- Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
|Fabulous Florets Stamp Set (click to enlarge)|
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.