Monday, April 15, 2013

Mother's Day Card, Clean and Simple

Last week I made a clean and simple card layout with butterflies from Papillon Potpourri. I knew by looking at my finished card that it could have many possibilities, so I thought I'd give the layout another try.


The 1" strip of Designer Series Paper is from the Print Poetry paper stack. I recently added the Blossom Party Originals die to my Big Shot die collection, and I love it! (I made 3D flowers with this die, check out my how to make paper flowers blog post!) The two larger flowers are from Blossom Party die, and the smallest is from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.


Stampin' Materials:
  • Stamps: Delightful Dozen (122650 wood/ 122652)
  • Paper:
    • Gumball Green card stock (126840) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
    • Very Vanilla card stock (101650) - 4" x 5 1/4"
    • Tangerine Tango card stock (111349)
    • Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (129312) - 1" x 4 1/2"
  • Ink: Tangerine Tango (126946)
  • Tools and Accessories:
    • Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439)
    • Blossom Party Originals die (115971)
    • Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack (118309) - I used two punches, a flower and the circle.
    • 1/4" circle punch
    • Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)


It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment