I saw a crazy cool technique on Less is More challenge blog, and thought I'd give it a try. I didn't see a name for the technique, and since I love to name things, I decided that 'masquerade message' was great name. So, I present to you, the masquerade message technique!
I used the Pleasant Poppies background stamp with the Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies, and the so-very awesome, Stamp-a-ma-jig! It's a little difficult for me to explain how I did this, in writing, so you will have to check out my video tutorial! Let me know if you have questions ☺.
- Stamps: Pleasant Poppies (126480 wood/ 129499 clear)
- Calypso Coral card stock (122925) - 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"
- Basic Black card stock (121045) - 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
- Whisper White card stock (100730) - 4" x 5 1/4"
- Calypso Coral (126983)
- Lucky Limeade (126984)
- Basic Black (126980)
- StazOn Jet Black (101406)
- Tools & Accessories:
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
- Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies (127553)
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
- Aquapainter (103954)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Grid Paper (102787)
|Pleasant Poppies (click to enlarge)|
It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.